Info

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Secret of My Heart

When he finally re-discovered his interest in the field, he re-incised wound in my heart. He talked excitedly to me. Tell her, without knowing that the story is the only sword that pierces my heart and makes wounds too much.

So, I can only say 'thank God' and 'hopefully running smoothly'. I and he is a friend, then I will continue to support it. Regardless of who will bear the risk. Whatever ...

But, why did he show his face like that every time he was telling me about all the women who filled his life? Why I can always see the sadness in the spotlight there? Why do I always hoped, that he in fact had never loved a woman?



When finished I said, he just answered my words with softly muttering 'yes ... thank goodness'. As if he did not want me to say it and just said 'I love you'.

I wish, I really want to say it. But who can guarantee that if I did that, then we would not be a tenuous relationship? No one can guarantee that, even by my conscience saying that he never loved the ladies.

Only if she and I finally united, only if he and I can finally join hands with no obstacles anymore. Only if the word 'we' turned into 'us'. Only if the words 'he was my friend' has changed to 'his beloved'. Only if the words 'him and me' has been changed to 'you and me'

I wanted it, wanted in every night, I dreamed about it in every bed.

undemonstrative this any longer. My heart evaporate over time without ever stopping. I do not want this heart continues to evaporate, then disappear and go away from me. Please, come to me and let my heart remain intact as before. Please do not be too long.


Whether or not he heard my prayer, I do not know. However, in the afternoon it was a really craved, liver look forward to. he was going to take me to the beach. Accompanied by winds that hit us, he approached the beach.

I can only look back with mixed feelings. Like, scared, nervous, confused. All mixed into one. Somehow, I like the taste of it.

Until finally he ended his silence, with his confession. The words were spoken that day, though never forgotten by the time consumed.

I love you
My tears dripped. It's no longer tears of sadness, no longer tears of pain. Only happiness, only love, only love.

He explained all about love. But I do not want to hear it any longer. My heart overflowed too excited, my heart beats too fast causing my body to work alone, approached him and soon a soft kiss on her lips. He was shocked, but immediately understand and respond kecupanku as soft.

When the kiss finally came free, I could feel the blush on my face. He just laughed, made ​​me increasingly uncomfortable. Covering nervousness, I pursed lips. But unfortunately, it just makes it even more uproariously

Did you know? How my heart jumped with joy, when finally I get that smile?

A smile is mine now. Liver had returned to me.

No more words friend, no more bridges gap between the two of us. No more words hurt, no more words heartbreak.

Now ...

You and me together. We are united in eternal love.

I promise ...

Never shall I make you cry, because your smile is too hard to come by. So I would never let her go again.

Never shall I make you hurt, because I know how heart breaking it when you see someone you love, you love has a heart that has been stolen by others. So I would never let my heart be stolen by others. Have you stolen my heart long ago. Keep it ..

No comments:

Post a Comment